Polish Society of Dental Students is a student organisation uniting young dentists. Its mission is to spread good health habits and knowledge in the field of dentistry in a spirit of unity and cooperation. PSDS has branches in 10 Polish cities integrating about 50 % of current dental students.
Comprehensive PSDS rebranding, along with a multi-tasking website design including shop, knowledge base, webinar hosting, conference registration system and event calendar.
Deliverables in detail:
- developing a creative concept
- visual identification system
- creating a set of original icons and illustrations
- brand book
- developing pictograms distinguishing individual PDSD branches
- office supplies design
- website design and implementation, also in the mobile version
The main goal of the rebranding was to create a professional image of PDSD. Transparency and simplicity are the key elements in visual identification. The elements subtly refer to the medical sphere of the society while maintaining
a modern form and light design.
The IT work was done by Appwise Software House.